Re: 800+ tests failing

    Date:        Thu, 11 Aug 2016 01:51:54 +0700
    From:        Robert Elz <kre%munnari.OZ.AU@localhost>

  | I'll start poking them in an hour or so, but anyone else should feel free...

I think that (with Roy's help) all of the -lrumpdev related test failures
might be fixed now (not impossible that I missed one somewhere, especially
if it was expected to fail for some other reason.)

There are three remaining groups of new problems that are breaking tests that
I have not attempted to fix...

1) link numbering seems to have changed - tests looking for a route
   on link#2 are now seeing it on link#3 and failing (and similar.)

2) rumpdev_tap seems to be broken, creating a tap interface fails
   (rump.ifconfig -C lists tap as an existing cloner interface)

3) ext2fs tests are failing all over the place ... since ext2fs just
   had an upgrade (parts of which did not look very finished to me)
   these problems might not really be surprising.

Someone who understands each of these could take a look please.

kre