Re: 800+ tests failing

On Wed, Aug 10, 2016 at 05:28:48PM +0700, Robert Elz wrote:
> After the fix just committed, I am now seeing (testing in an amd64 xen DomU,
> not qemu, so the results might differ - also this was not the cleanest
> environ possible - the installation system has been used a few times before
> which could also affect things, possibly)
>
> Summary for 657 test programs:
>     4442 passed test cases.
>     128 failed test cases.
>     38 expected failed test cases.
>     90 skipped test cases.

On one of my "official" test systems I got

Summary for 648 test programs:
     4103 passed test cases.
     108 failed test cases.
     36 expected failed test cases.
     102 skipped test cases.

so 108 up from 15 failures last week.

The ones I looked at all said:

stderr:
/usr/lib/librumpnet_net.so: Undefined PLT symbol "rumpns_config_cfdriver_attach" (symnum = 299)

Martin