Re: NetBSD-HEAD amd64 refuses to build

Thomas Mueller wrote:
> Where do I get a serial console, and how do I connect it to a
> computer when there are no serial ports?

My suggestion would be not to bother with the serial console, but
instead take a picture of the screen using a digital camera, type
"bt" at the ddb prompt, take another picture, put the pictures in
some public location on the web (e.g., flickr or dropbox), and
file a problem report including the URLs of the pictures at

  http://www.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/sendpr.cgi?gndb=netbsd

--
Andreas Gustafsson, gson%gson.org@localhost