Re: READ ME: updating mpc, mpfr, and eventually gmp

from matthew sporleder:

> Can you take a step back and try using default tools (gcc) and a clean
> dir (build.sh -r should do it, or just completely delete your obj and
> tool dir first)?

That's what I did originally when I failed several times, but I could try
again, omitting -j.

What about wiping out the src directory contents except CVS subdirectory, and
downloading all anew?

Keeping CVS subdirectory, I think I could cvs up as opposed to cvs co?

I might also attempt to build for i386 before going back to amd64.

Tom