Re: NetBSD-HEAD amd64 refuses to build

On Wed 18 Dec 2013 at 00:24:54 +0100, Rhialto wrote:
> I haven't tried recently if the proplem persists;

for the occasion I have tried it since I found traces of it in a log
file for a VAX cross-build. And since the VAX crossbuild is so much
faster than an amd64 build, I can now say that the error is repeatable
for me. Even without NFS as in the mail I referred to.

Just to say that "make -j" issues can be completely repeatable for
some people but never happen for other people.

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert  -- The Doctor: No, 'eureka' is Greek for
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl    -- 'this bath is too hot.'