Re: cgd on dk on 4k block size disk

I've restarted from scratch (gpt destroy) and created the file system
with "newfs ... -S 4096 ..." which gave me a working file system which
survived a forced fsck.

After an accidental reboot, I ran fsck again and got lots of warnings
about 'can't write block SOMEHIGHNUMBER' (or similar) but fsck -y
worked and the file system seems ok.

Do you think it's probable that there are remaining issues where the
block numbers are not written correctly, or do you think it was just
random corruption from the reboot?
 Thomas