Re: Modular X broken

On Sun, May 19, 2013 at 04:01:10PM +0200, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
> On Sun, May 19, 2013 at 09:56:44AM +0200, Jimmy Johansson wrote:
> > If you want stability then run a stable branch of pkgsrc.
>
> That doesn't solve the problem given that the next branch will be
> created in less than 2 month.

My comment was not about that, but rather about the fact that he whined
about that something broke in pkgsrc HEAD.

When that happens you report the bug, and if you can you attach a patch
that solves the problem. Whining about it will not improve things one
bit.

But then again I might be in a bad mood and overreacting. Maybe it was
just constructive and helpful critisism from the original poster.

Regards,

Jimmy
--
If you don't shoot the bearers of bad news, people will keep bringing it to you.