Re: Recent test regression: dev/sysmon/t_swsensor

Hmmm. For some strange reason, rump_server on i386 seems to want to autoload a couple other modules, too. I tried to re-create the test environment manually, and fails thusly:

# RUMP_SERVER="unix://t_swsensor_socket" ; export RUMP_SERVER
# rump_allserver -l rumpvfs -l rumpdev -l rumpdev_sysmon ${RUMP_SERVER}
WARNING: module error: builtin module `zfs' failed to init
WARNING: ZFS on NetBSD is under development
WARNING: module error: builtin module `npf' failed to init

I have no idea why we're trying to (auto)load npf and zfs.

These failures do not occur on amd64.