Re: postfix and sasl questions

On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 09:31:53AM -0500, D'Arcy J.M. Cain wrote:
> As long as all you do is add to a mailbox.

That is what I mostly do to the really big folder.

> I use maildir for that reason as well as for backups.

Correct me if I'm wrong but maildir uses a file per e-mail, doesn't it?
I've got one folder with over 175K e-mails in it. I don't want to know
what a directory with 175K files would do to my backups.

So as always: your mileage may vary.

        Kind regards