Using xenocara patches unter NetBSD current (v6.99.11)

Hello folks

I was wondering if someone uses some special xorg.conf tweaks or
something in order to successfully use the "intel" driver from xenocara
as described here:
* https://github.com/gsutre/netbsd-drmgem/

I applied all the procedures as described in the README, under an (newly
built) -current system (v6.99.11).

I keep getting a blank screen after issuing startx.

The hardware I use is detailed here:
* http://www.sony.co.uk/product/vnp-z-series/vpcz12z9e-x
(what's, in fact, not working is the integrated Intel HD graphics).

The only "special" thing stated in Xorg.0.log is:
"*** In function I830CloseScreen, on line 2764, in file
/usr/xsrc/external/mit/xf86-video-intel/dist/src_intel_driver.c ***"

This happens repeatedly when clicking around in the blank screen. Line
numbers may vary.

--
hernani
Web: https://www.ccczh.ch/Hernani