Re: fs tests failing

On Sat, 1 Sep 2012, Antti Kantee wrote:

In that time period, only the following 9 files were updated:

     P sys/arch/arm/arm32/cpuswitch.S
     P sys/arch/arm/arm32/db_machdep.c
     P sys/arch/arm/include/armreg.h
     P sys/arch/arm/include/lock.h
     P sys/arch/ia64/ia64/pmap.c
     P sys/arch/powerpc/pic/intr.c
     P tests/fs/common/Makefile
     P tests/fs/vfs/Makefile
     P usr.sbin/crash/Makefile

You can see the list of failed tests cases on my website at

http://www.whooppee.com/amd64-results/Y2012_08/4313_1_atf.html#failed-tcs-summary

Yes, I understand that. Compare the total number of test cases between the runs and the number of successful test cases.

Ah, yes, I see that now.

There was an increase of 41 in total test cases. And it appears that 39 of those 41 new test cases failed.

None of the old tests are failing, only the new ones.

| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com    |