Re: fs tests failing

On 01.09.2012 10:42, Paul Goyette wrote:
After the recent ZFS-related change to tests/fs/common/Makefile and
tests/fs/vfs/Makefile we have about 40 fs-related ATF tests that are
failing on amd64.

On Sat, 1 Sep 2012, Antti Kantee replied:

Some failures were expected, but I wanted to get an official list before I started doing anything. Things seem to have gotten worse from my vintage test setup, since at least some tests passed there. Did something change with namei and zfs wasn't updated?

On my test bed, sources checked out on 2012-08-31 at 10:50:05 passed all these tests successfully. Sources checked out at 18:20:01 failed. In that time period, only the following 9 files were updated:

        P sys/arch/arm/arm32/cpuswitch.S
        P sys/arch/arm/arm32/db_machdep.c
        P sys/arch/arm/include/armreg.h
        P sys/arch/arm/include/lock.h
        P sys/arch/ia64/ia64/pmap.c
        P sys/arch/powerpc/pic/intr.c
        P tests/fs/common/Makefile
        P tests/fs/vfs/Makefile
        P usr.sbin/crash/Makefile

You can see the list of failed tests cases on my website at

http://www.whooppee.com/amd64-results/Y2012_08/4313_1_atf.html#failed-tcs-summary

| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com    |