Re: Looking for a hardware recommendation.

On Tue, 24 Apr 2012 11:23:02 -0500
Dave Burgess <> wrote:

> I'm looking for a super-small, super-inexpensive board that I can turn
> into various projects.  The specs are pretty simple:
The price limit is _very_ hard. You'l have to relax that, I am afraid
to say. One thing that may fit your requirements is the FriendlyARM
Mini 2440:
You can get 100 of them for around 40,-? per piece from Watterott.
NetBSD grew support for it in port-evbarm recently.