Looking for a hardware recommendation.

Hi folks,

I'm looking for a super-small, super-inexpensive board that I can turn into various projects. The specs are pretty simple:

1) I need it to support ethernet - a reasonable number of voltage inputs (like no more than a couple). 2) I need it to have a bi-directional parallel port; not necessarily a printer (but that would work) but something that would be able to be interfaced to opto-isolators. A minimum of 4 input/output bit devices would be cool.
3)  I need it to have a USB port.
4)  I need it to be able to DHCP/netboot from the wired network.
5)  It needs to be fan-less.
6) The price-point for the board itself needs to be in the $30 or less range (qty, say, 100).

The primary application is going to be a XMPP/Jabber interface and I need it to be able to run some version of NetBSD. A secondary application will be a SIP "phone-like" device.

Don't need serial/wireless/video/SATA/IDE/SCSI/RAID/etc. The less stuff the better.

The unit needs to be able to fit in a 'standard' desktop-router-sized case.

Any suggestions?

Dave