Re: Sysinst default root login shell

On Mon, Apr 09, 2012 at 11:27:13AM +0200, Johnny Billquist wrote:
> Yech! Why don't we rename NetBSD to NetLinux instead, while we're at it?

Another option is to swap them, make root the Bourne Again Superuse with
/bin/sh and toor the less awkward /bin/csh user ;-)

Or just do the obvious minimal change, but that makes master.passwd look
pretty silly (with two mostly identical first lines).

And I did not say "bash" anywhere, the linux reference is uncalled for ;-)

Martin