Re: Sysinst default root login shell

On 2012-04-09 11:11, Martin Husemann wrote:
On Mon, Apr 09, 2012 at 10:43:04AM +0300, Andreas Gustafsson wrote:
The current sysinst behavior is a bug, and I would like the bug to be
fixed rather than changing the test to ignore it.

I agree that the default (if not going through that menu) should be
/bin/sh again.

The way to fix this properly is the following patch, which might be
controversial...

Yech! Why don't we rename NetBSD to NetLinux instead, while we're at it?

        Johnny