Re: Sysinst default root login shell

Paul Goyette wrote:
> If anita relies on having a specific shell for root user, why not just
> invoke /bin/sh explicitly, rather than relying on sysinst behavior?

Anita's primary purpose is to act as a regression test suite for
sysinst.  It is supposed to not only rely on sysinst behavior, but
to fail if that behavior is incorrect.

The current sysinst behavior is a bug, and I would like the bug to be
fixed rather than changing the test to ignore it.
--
Andreas Gustafsson, gson%NetBSD.org@localhost