Re: NetBSD 6.0_BETA: cut-over and what Package Source to use?

On Sun, 25 Mar 2012 15:21:43 -0400
Mike Riechers <mlr%rse.com@localhost> wrote:

> 2.  What pkgsrc should I use to regenerate emacs, bash, etc.  Should I use
> the same pkgsrc as for 5.2, or pkgsrc current?

If you need linux-compat packages, it's possible that on pkgsrc-2011Q4
some are still marked as only-for-current, because of the needed Linux
2.6 support.  Otherwise, I myself used pkgsrc-2011Q4 without issues.
--
Matt