NetBSD 6.0_BETA: cut-over and what Package Source to use?

I'm downloading NetBSD 6.0_BETA now, and I expect that it will
be swell.  Thank you very much for this release.

But I've got a couple of questions:

1.  When was the cut-over from NetBSD current?  Specifically, when
I upgrade from NetBSD Current NetBSD 5.99.56 (GENERIC), 12 November 2011,
amd64, am I safe?

I used the then package source _current_ to make emacs, bash, etc.  Is this
compatible with 6.0_BETA?

2.  What pkgsrc should I use to regenerate emacs, bash, etc.  Should I use
the same pkgsrc as for 5.2, or pkgsrc current?

Thanks,

-Mike

--
Kind Regards, I am

 /s/ Michael L. Riechers

Michael L. Riechers,
Owner,                                  M L Riechers Systems Engineering
513/844-2220 (voice)                    530 Main Street
513/205-5589 (cell)                     Hamilton, Ohio 45013
513/844-2279 (fax)
mlr%rse.com@localhost  (internet)
www.rse.com  (WEB)

Systems Programming: The three most adverse malignancies in life are:
  1)signed numbers,  2)floating point numbers, and  3)little endians.