Re: Boot fail as kvm guest

hannken%eis.cs.tu-bs.de@localhost said:
> I vaguely remember being hit by this backtrace on CentOS 6.0 -- it
> went away with CentOS 6.2 (qemu-kvm-2:0.12.1.2-2.209.el6_2.1,
> libvirt-0.9.4-23.el6_2.1).

Ah yes - there are reports about kvm killing guests on rdmsr,
eg Ubuntu bug #836119. It seems that this is logged on the
host, something like "unhandled rdmsr". Did you see this?
One could also find out which probe in "x86_errata" causes
this by using "boot -v" for the NetBSD guest.

best regards
Matthias

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich