Re: How to get into ddb after system is booted?

On Tue, 31 Jan 2012, Greg Troxel wrote:

You didn't say, but presumably your QQ sequence does not work on either
the USB keyboard or the ps/2 keyboard (or is your console a real serial

Correct - I tried on both keyboards, no success.

On a netbsd-5 system with only usb keyboard, ctrl-alt-esc drops into
ddb, at least when not running X (didn't try with X).

I'm not worried about X, since I'm still in single-user mode.

| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at    |