Re: rn_init: radix functions require max_keylen be set

Evgeniy Ivanov <> wrote:

> If I get some time I'll try to have a look on what was happening.
> Because fix seems correct according PUFFS documentation. Also Antti
> said that it seems reasonable, but should be reviewed by someone else.

It seems some of the failing test are in rump, which makes sense for a
change in libpuffs. They all have the same errors:

mount_ffs: Warning: realpath /img: No such file or directory
mount_ffs: /img on /rump/mnt: Socket is not connected
rump.halt: init failed: Connection refused

Emmanuel Dreyfus