Re: rn_init: radix functions require max_keylen be set

On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 12:11 AM, Andreas Gustafsson <>
>> > I rolled back this change.
>> Did it fix that test? I'm still updating my system :/
> Yes, it did fix the tests; the number of test failures is now down
> from 41 to 17, which is about the expected number giving the other
> known issues.  Thanks to manu for reverting the commit.

If I get some time I'll try to have a look on what was happening.
Because fix seems correct according PUFFS documentation. Also Antti
said that it seems reasonable, but should be reviewed by someone else.

Evgeniy Ivanov