Re: prerequisites for our atf suite

On Thu, 10 Nov 2011, Julio Merino wrote:

I think it needs to be in multi user, but does not require any network
interfaces (except maybe lo0). You will need comp, base, etc, text, and
test sets for most things. One or two tests actually depend on the games
set!

We should make those tests with appropriate "require.progs" so that they are marked as skipped instead of failed when the games set is not present.

I believe they are marked appropriately.

| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com    |