Re: Automated email notifications of NetBSD-current build failures

Matthias Scheler wrote:
> > A single email is sent when the build goes from working to broken;
>
> What about the opposite transition?

Currently, no email is generated for that.  I'm trying to minimize the
number of emails; I really don't want to end up spamming the list.

> The e-mail contains information related to the build failure?

Yes - see the sample notification email included in the first message
of this thread.
--
Andreas Gustafsson, gson%gson.org@localhost