gcc 4.5.3 and OpenMP support issue

Hi,

Ever since the switch to gcc 4.5 I get the following failure when attempting
to build wip/koffice. (This is on current/amd64.)

[ 52%] Building CXX object
krita/image/CMakeFiles/kritaimage.dir/recorder/kis_recorded_shape_paint_action.o
Linking CXX shared library ../../lib/libkritaimage.so
g++: libgomp.spec: No such file or directory
*** Error code 1

It looks like the krita configure script erroneously decides that gcc has
OpenMP support and enables the -fopenmp flag even though the OpenMP library is
missing.

Now, I can probably hack the configure sript to avoid the error but I'm
wondering if it indicates a problem in the NetBSD gcc setup.

Regards,
Sverre