gcc 4.5.3 and OpenMP support issue

Ever since the switch to gcc 4.5 I get the following failure when attempting
to build wip/koffice. (This is on current/amd64.)

[ 52%] Building CXX object
Linking CXX shared library ../../lib/
g++: libgomp.spec: No such file or directory
*** Error code 1

It looks like the krita configure script erroneously decides that gcc has
OpenMP support and enables the -fopenmp flag even though the OpenMP library is

Now, I can probably hack the configure sript to avoid the error but I'm
wondering if it indicates a problem in the NetBSD gcc setup.