postinstall not cleaning up after gcc-4.1?

I've just updated my 5.99.55/amd64 to one with gcc-4.5.
When looking at the file system differences, I note that protoize and
unprotoize haven't been removed, as well as many header files, among
them the whole /usr/include/gcc-4.1 directory.
I thought "postinstall fix" should have done that -- are the set lists
marked correctly or how is it supposed to work?
 Thomas