Re: stability problems

On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 03:30:48PM +0100, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> With a workaround patch by him, the problem disappears. Let's see how
> this helps with the stability issues I was seeing (i.e. if this was
> the reason for the other problems as well -- probably not, since the
> issue is older.)

This morning when I turned on the monitor, I didn't get a picture; the
machine seems to have hung again around 4 am.

ssh login wasn't working (connection refused) and the machine didn't
react to pressing the power button; I had to reset.

There's an rdiff-script run scheduled a bit after 4, otherwise the
most activity is probably rtorrent. I don't think this one's
tmpfs-related.
 Thomas