Re: Radeon HD 3450 X problem

On Wed, 15 Dec 2010, matthew green wrote:
> otherwise a kernel config that includes GENERIC and also has
> "no radeondrm" would work.

Indeed.  I was fooled because I'm sure config used to complain if you
tried to have the same entry twice and it doesn't now and the default
for drm switched between 5.x and current.

So I can confirm that the hang I'm seeing at RADEONScreenInit() only
happens with drm. Of course I'd like it to work with drm but this is
progress.

cheers
mark