Re: Which password cipher ?

On Wed 01 Dec 2010 at 14:53:16 +0100, Pouya D. Tafti wrote:
> Pardon my naivety, but how difficult is it to convert from one cypher
> algorithm to another post installation?

Well, to switch completely, all users have to change their password
(possibly to the one they already had) so it can be re-encoded with the
new cypher.

> Pouya
-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert  -- There's no point being grown-up if you
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl    -- can't be childish sometimes. -The 4th Doctor