Re: NetBSD 5.1 RC3 in production

        Hello.  If you're using raid1, then you can just have the kernel dump
to one of the swap partitions explicitly.  I've gotten some good kernel
dumps that way under NetBSD-5.  Then, when you run savecore, I've found you
have to run with the -N flag explicitly to get it to pull the core file off
of the swap partition after the fact.  This means, the default
/etc/rc.d/savecore script won't work out of the box, so be prepared to log
in shortly after the thing reboots, or, at least before it starts using
swap, and run savecore manually.
-Brian