Re: /usr/src/external

On Thu, 17 Jun 2010, Malcolm Herbert wrote:

yes, this now seems to be integrated into the src.tgz bundle - I found
this after I'd done some poking around in my local tree.

The problem I'm having is that I don't seem to be able to build with the
following arguments:

 sh ./build.sh -x release

as the build process complains about missing source in a directory
(which from memory is either 'external' or 'extsrc', I can't recall ...
I don't have access to my host to confirm this at the moment) ... this
is what led me to suspect I was missing a source set, as has happened in
the past ...

Perhaps you are missing the xsrc sources - there's also an external in there, which contains the Xorg sources.

--
Michael L. Hitch                        mhitch%montana.edu@localhost
Computer Consultant