Re: cron is now using some mystery timezone for me.

On Jun 4, 2010, at 11:10 AM, Hisashi T Fujinaka wrote:
> On Fri, 4 Jun 2010, Chris Ross wrote:
>> This is still the case for me on my -current machine.  I'm reinstalling from
>> last night's -current now.
>>
>> I saw some changes to cron come by recently.  Has this been fixed?  After I
>> finish loading from last-nights sources, I'll set up some cron jobs and see
>> if I can evoke it again.
>
> Christos fixed it while ago for me. Did you update cron? I remember
> doing a "crontab -e" and having it update the crontab, too.

  I can confirm that it works for me, that crontab's I've edited for testing
under my own user execute as/when expected.  I'll assume that the system cron
scripts are also fixed, and that will be confirmed tonight.

  Sorry, should've reloaded before sending the message.  Had been a while since
I'd done that, I guess.

  Thanks all.

                            - Chris