Re: TEMPer and TEMPerHUM usb thermometer driver

Hi,

I've just tried a TEMPer1, a TEMPerHUM and a TEMPer on a sparc64 machine:

  [TEMPer1]
  uhidev0: Ten X Technology, Inc. PCsensor Temper, rev 1.10/1.50, addr 2,
iclass 3/1
  uthum0 at uhidev0
  uhidev1 at uhub1 port 2 configuration 1 interface 1
  uhidev1: Ten X Technology, Inc. PCsensor Temper, rev 1.10/1.50, addr 2,
iclass 3/0
  uthum1 at uhidev1

  [TEMPerHUM]
  uhidev2: Ten X Technology, Inc. PCsensor Temper, rev 1.10/1.50, addr 3,
iclass 3/1
  uthum2 at uhidev2
  uhidev3 at uhub3 port 4 configuration 1 interface 1
  uhidev3: Ten X Technology, Inc. PCsensor Temper, rev 1.10/1.50, addr 3,
iclass 3/0
  uthum3 at uhidev3

  [TEMPer]
  uhidev4 at uhub3 port 3 configuration 1 interface 0
  uhidev4: Ten X Technology, Inc. PCsensor Temper, rev 1.10/1.50, addr 4,
iclass 3/1
  uthum4 at uhidev4
  uhidev5 at uhub3 port 3 configuration 1 interface 1
  uhidev5: Ten X Technology, Inc. PCsensor Temper, rev 1.10/1.50, addr 4,
iclass 3/0
  uthum5 at uhidev5

  # envstat
  [uthum1]
    temp:     -0.420                                degC
  [uthum5]
    temp:      5.980                                degC

Not sure why:

  - they all attach 2 devices (it would be good to see which is temperature
    and which is humidity)
  - the TEMPerHUM doesn't attach to envstat
  - the temperatures are wrong (they should be reading approx 17'C)

I'll add some debugging see what I can spot.

Thanks,

  My other computer also runs NetBSD    /        Sailing at Newbiggin
        http://www.netbsd.org/        /   http://www.newbigginsailingclub.org/