Re: TEMPer and TEMPerHUM usb thermometer driver

On Wed, 24 Feb 2010, Andreas Gustafsson wrote:

> I bought a TEMPerHUM and tried it with GENERIC kernel
freshly built
> from 2010.02.24.12.29.47 sources.  It didn't quite work.
Plugging it
> in yielded the following lines of dmesg output:
>
>    uhidev0 at uhub3 port 1 configuration 1 interface 0
>    uhidev0: vendor 0x1130 PCsensor Temper, rev 1.10/1.50,
addr 2, iclass 3/1
>    uthum0 at uhidev0uhidev1 at uhub3 port 1 configuration
1 interface 1
>    uhidev1: vendor 0x1130 PCsensor Temper, rev 1.10/1.50,
addr 2, iclass 3/0
>    uthum1 at uhidev1
>
> Note the missing newline between "uthum0 at uhidev0" and
uhidev1 at
> uhub3"; the output is also missing a newline at the very
end.

the attach routine should print a newline (naive and normal)
before doing anything that will sleep, in this case before
the uhidev_get_report_desc() call.

> Running envstat resulted in:
>
>    envstat: no drivers registered

I know nothing about that