Re: fsck seg fault failure on vmware -i386?

For all those who have been following this thread, with a LOT of help
from Gene, I think I have a good idea what was the root cause of the
problem, I'm in the process of testing a fix, which I'll run past the
tzcode people (with any luck in time for it to get into Tuesday's
updated version of the code).   This is clearly rare enough that there
should be no great rush to get it fixed in NetBSD in too big a hurry.

kre