Re: unhooking lfs from ufs

Perhaps not a very meaningful voice, but I think it makes sense to split them.

        Johnny

David Holland wrote:
On Mon, Feb 08, 2010 at 11:03:44AM +0900, Masao Uebayashi wrote:
 > This thread?
> > http://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-kern/2009/07/21/msg005526.html

That was later - that's about what happens to quotas afterwards. But I
can't find the original thread, which as I recall was moderately
lengthy, so maybe it wasn't on tech-kern?

Anyway, I want to hear the rest of what eeh@ has to say, which means
I'm not going ahead tonight, which means nothing will be happening for
a few days at least anyhow. So if anyone wants to object or hash
through this in detail now, go right ahead.