Re: Linux NFS client, NetBSD server, locking problems?

    >> Could you please tell me which linux distribution(s)?

    mb> Some old version of Fedora,

...version of firefox probably matters.

    tr> I installed Firefox on my Macbook (running OS X 10.6.2), and
    tr> when I run it with the same profile from my NFS home directory
    tr> as from Linux, I see no problems so far.

for me, mac os x started having problems with an NFS server that
doesn't do locking at 10.5, like Finder acts weird unless I use mount
option 'locallocks' with this particular ancient server.  10.4 didn't
have the problems.  if you had experience with Mac OS X 10.4, it
probably doesn't apply any more.