Re: netbsd5-i386 is broken for me after this weekend's changes

On Tue, 17 Nov 2009, Manuel Bouyer wrote:

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 06:59:12AM -0800, Hisashi T Fujinaka wrote:
Could you try backing out the attached part of ticket #1129 ?
I think I got this part wrong; it calls vrelel but we didn't increase
v_usecount yet (at first glance the vrelel should be remplaced with
mutex_exit(&vp->v_interlock);)

Things are definitely hanging less, though I don't know how to exactly
trigger/test my problems.

OK, thanks, this locates the problem.
I commited the attached patch to HEAD and will request a pullup; I think
this is the correct fix.

There still seems to be some sort of problem that leads to a lock-up
when I try to reboot. I get the message about unmounting disks and then
it locks up. This happens on both my i386 netbsd-5 machine and my
current-amd64 machine.

--
Hisashi T Fujinaka - htodd%twofifty.com@localhost