Re: netbsd5-i386 is broken for me after this weekend's changes

On Mon, 16 Nov 2009, Manuel Bouyer wrote:

On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 06:58:12AM -0800, Hisashi T Fujinaka wrote:
This only showed up once in a half-dozen hangs. Has something changed?
This system has been up and running with netbsd-5 since netbsd-5

The other symptom is that nfs seems to be the trigger point and
rebooting never seems to finish due to unmounting. Rebooting takes
forever because of fsck.

Could you try backing out the attached part of ticket #1129 ?
I think I got this part wrong; it calls vrelel but we didn't increase
v_usecount yet (at first glance the vrelel should be remplaced with

Things are definitely hanging less, though I don't know how to exactly
trigger/test my problems.

Hisashi T Fujinaka -