Re: netbsd5-i386 is broken for me after this weekend's changes

On Mon, 16 Nov 2009, Adam Hamsik wrote:

On Nov,Sunday 15 2009, at 6:55 PM, Hisashi T Fujinaka wrote:

pkg_rolling-replace locks things up pretty tight. I see in my dmesg:

WARNING: unable to allocate new vnode, retrying...
WARNING: unable to allocate new vnode, retrying...

and a lot of:

vnode: table is full - increase kern.maxvnodes or NVNODE

sysctl kern.maxvnodes should be increased to bigger value.

This only showed up once in a half-dozen hangs. Has something changed?
This system has been up and running with netbsd-5 since netbsd-5

The other symptom is that nfs seems to be the trigger point and
rebooting never seems to finish due to unmounting. Rebooting takes
forever because of fsck.

Hisashi T Fujinaka -