Re: Problem cross building NetBSD under Mac OS X Snow Leopard

On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 09:56:07PM +0000, Matthias Scheler wrote:
> I've reverted most of revision 1.73, tested that it fixes the build
> under Mac OS X and committed the fix. Can you please verify whether
> that fixes your build problem as well?

The correct approach IMO is to *NEVER* use the system functions at all.
Always use our replacement. The few places that care should include a
specific compat header to provide prototypes and macros to redirct to
something like nbcompat_* as to not conflict with system headers.

Joerg