Re: git copies of cvs modules available

On Tue, 10 Nov 2009, Curt Sampson wrote:
> You may want to have a look at svk; that improved several areas of
> Subversion use for non-committers for me.

I used to be an advocate of svk, because it had decent
support for distributed use, and decent support for
merging.  However, it's no longer maintained (see
and the metadata for svk merges does not play nicely with the
metadata for the merge feture built in to svn version 1.5 or later.

--apb (Alan Barrett)