Update overwrites /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc

I just did a full update install, and it overwrote my customised version
of /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc. It didn't try to merge any changes as far as
I could see. Unfortunately the output of etcupdate flashes by rather
quickly so you don't get a chance to see what, if anything, happened

___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert    -- You author it, and I'll reader it.
\X/ rhialto/at/      -- Cetero censeo "authored" delendum esse.