Re: SSD

     >>  Read the URL's I gave.  There are not ``high end'' and
     >> ``consumer'' drives.  There is a single pool of drives.  Some
     >> of them just suck.

   tls> I don't believe that to be true.  For instance, your own notes
   tls> misidentified the manufacturer of, at least, the Mtron drives
   tls> -- it's not Samsung.

No, they didn't.  I said ``rumors that Mtron and Imation are the same,
and that all the Dell SSD's are Samsung.''  Those were meant to be two
separate statements.

Anyway, weren't you the one who gave me the review url's?  They do
make it look easy to tell which drives suck and which don't.

granted, Mtron and STEC are not in the review.