5.99.15 ale quirks on Asus Eee 1000H

I've done an upgrade install on an Asus Eee 1000H ... so far things look
like they're going well and the ale device is working, however I'm seeing
the following from dmesg during boot and around dhclient startup:

|ale0: DMA read error! -- resetting
|ale0: could not disable Tx/Rx MAC(0x00000008)!
|ale0: DMA read error! -- resetting
|ale0: could not disable Tx/Rx MAC(0x00000008)!
|ale0: DMA read error! -- resetting
|ale0: could not disable Tx/Rx MAC(0x00000008)!

The device is up and appears to work OK ... whatever the issue us
doesn't appear to affect ssh interactive use, but haven't yet tried to
push a lot of data through it, so can't give complete report, sorry

Other than that, things seem fine ... still using stock 5.0 X11 as I
forgot to build that ... :)

Regards,
Malcolm

--
Malcolm Herbert                                This brain intentionally
mjch%mjch.net@localhost                                                left