Re: Enabling drm?

On Tue, 14 Apr 2009, Quentin Garnier wrote:

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 10:02:26AM -0700, Paul Goyette wrote:
The manpage for drm(4) says

   1. X must be compiled with DRI support.  On i386, this is usually
      the default.

Is this also the default on amd64?

   2. Mesa (see should be compiled for the
      netbsd-dri target, patch available at

Are you asking about pkgsrc's or in-tree  For the latter,
DRI support is compiled in all the way through.  You don't even get to
choose.  Maybe the man page needs some updating.

Yeah, I was asking about in-tree xorg. The drm(4) man page makes no distinction between in-tree vs pkgsrc.

If the in-tree stuff is already fully dri-ready, the manpage needs to have some sort of update. :)

|   Paul Goyette   | PGP DSS Key fingerprint: |  E-mail addresses:      |
| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 |  paul at   |