Re: Updating from 5.99.01

On Fri, 27 Mar 2009, vincent wrote:

Are you using That should take care of everything for you, including building new host tools like config. (You'll find a nbconfig in your tools directory.)

I've done a tools. Does not help. Shall I make a general without installing to / and then use /usr/DESTDIR/usr/bin/config ? And then rebuild the whole userland anew ?

Please define "does not help".

Have you looked in your tools directory? What did you look for? What did you find?

|   Paul Goyette   | PGP DSS Key fingerprint: |  E-mail addresses:      |
| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 |  paul at   |