Re: nested file system types

Hi,

I'm working on mount_vnd(8).  It's pretty
straight-forward; the catch is that I need to be able to specify the
file system type that's layered on top of vnd.

I'm skeptic about inventing mount_vnd(8), however, want to wait
for the output.  If going that way, please consider how /etc/fstab
should be sanely extended for multiple stacked FS.  One of
fundamental issues we have is a vague distinction (or confusion)
among "filesystem" and "how-to-stack-each-other."

Toru Nishimura / ALKYL Technology