Re: Build Failure of 4.x on 5.x

On Sat, 7 Feb 2009, Adrian Portelli wrote:

> I asked this a little while ago without any response but is *anyone*
> managing to get netbsd-4 builds working on a netbsd-5 system ?  My
> releases consistently fail with a segfault in nbmtree.  I've tried
> i386/amd64 without difference.  The build host is NetBSD 5.0_BETA amd64.

Since you posted this last night, I built a NetBSD-4 release on a 5.0_RC1
i386 host. Sources for both were refreshed last tuesday..

    % sh build.sh -O /var/obj -R /var/pub/NetBSD-4 -U release

I didn't build tools though, perhaps it used the tools from an earlier
NetBSD-5.0RC1 build (sources refreshed friday, I didn't update the host
yet)

iain